FerOvance is formulated to assist in Iron Deficiency Anemia and Nutritional Deficiency Anemia.
FerOvance uses the Active Forms of the Vitamins and Minerals as these forms, unlike synthetic forms do not need to be broken down by the body and can be used by the body immediately.
FerOvance could be of benefit for the following persons :
- Anemia – FerOvance can be useful for Iron Deficiency Anemia or even a B-Complex Deficiency (Nutritional Deficiency Anemia).
- Menstruation – Young girls who start menstruating sometimes have very heavy menstrual periods and it may be beneficial for them to start taking an Iron Supplement such as FerOvance to prevent the development of fatigue.
- Blood Donors – Blood donors who regularly donate blood may benefit from taking an Iron and B-Complex Supplement such as FerOvance to boost the production of their healthy red blood cells.
- Malabsorption Syndromes (Lactose Intolerance, Crohn’s Disease, Celiac Disease, Gastric Bypass or Resection) – Some diseases, medical conditions or even genetics may prevent your body from absorbing certain vitamins and minerals effectively. FerOvance therefore makes use of metabolically active B-Complex Vitamins and a Chelated Form of Iron to enhance the absorption of these Vitamins and Minerals in cases of a compromised gastro-intestinal tract.
- Pregnancy – Some pregnant women notwithstanding taking a Pregnancy Supplement, still develop Anemia due to the increased “Iron Demand” by their bodies. In these cases of Pregnancy-related Iron Deficiency Anemia, it may be beneficial to supplement with an additional Iron Supplement such as FerOvance.
- Vegans and Vegetarians – Some vegan and vegetarian diets may not contain enough Iron to ensure the development of Healthy Red Blood Cells. FerOvance is a vegan-friendly iron supplement.
Take one white capsule daily with a meal or as prescribed by your Healthcare Professional.