Potassium is an essential mineral needed by the body. It is found naturally in foods like green leafy vegetables, sunflower seeds, potatoes and bananas. It is vital for muscle activity. As an important electrolyte, it regulates nerve signals from the brain and spinal column to muscles, thus promoting healthy neuromuscular function. It also promotes proper fluid balance in the body and helps to attract nutrients into cells.
- Better Brain Function. Your brain does its best work when your potassium level is maintained.
- Better Muscle Function. Your muscles do a lot to help you get through your day, and if they’re not firing on all cylinders it’s going to be hard to focus.
- Lower Risk of Heart Problems. Taking in a sufficient amount of potassium will put you at a lower risk of developing heart problems like stroke and heart disease.
- Maintains Fluid Balance. Getting enough potassium each day helps keep your internal fluids balanced correctly.
- Stronger Bones. Potassium is one key to the healthy bone puzzle that you don’t want to forget.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.