Balance Must be attained and maintained through a process of Elimination
The waste management team in your body consists of:
- Colon – largest toxin disposal system. Deep Intestinal Cleanse
- Respiratory system – waste products of cellular metabolism (CO out).
- Skin – excretes cellular waste. Sweating.
- Urinary system – excretes urine – water, waste products of protein & toxins.
- Lymphatic system – transporter of toxins too Kidneys
- Liver – most important organ for detoxification
If toxins are not removed, you may experience the following:
- Chronic fatigue
- Heart problems
- Memory loss
- Premature ageing
- Skin disorders
- Hormonal imbalances
- Anxiety, emotional disorders
- Auto immune diseases
Lymph Drops –Increasing Lymph Drainage
Dosage: 20 Drops 4 times per day.
(Not suitable for pregnant women)