The biochemic blood and mucous membrane conditioner, Kali Mur is the ear, nose, throat and lung specialist of the salts; it maintains the fibrous tissues, supports the respiratory and lymphatic systems and is a metabolic activator. Kali Mur is a specific in all childhood illnesses and is often required after Ferrum Phos to clear infections. It cleanses the blood and mucous membranes of congestion and assists in all soft swellings of glands, in ear, nose throat and lung conditions. Any mucous congestion, white-coloured phlegm or discharge indicates a Kali Mur requirement.
Kali Mur (Tissue Salt No. 5) is indicated to assist:
- Soft glandular swellings
- Sinus congestion
- Ear, nose, throat and lung infections
- Eye infections and itching, irritated eyelids
- Infantile eczema
- Adolescent pimples
- Warts and skin tags
- Travel sickness
Facial Analysis Signs
- Milky-blue-pink whitish colour in a half-moon under the eyes and sometimes the upper eyelid.
- The entire face can appear this whitish colour.
- Adults and Children: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice daily or as recommended.
- Infants: One tablet (crushed) once daily.
- Acute conditions: Every half hour until symptoms subside.
D6 Biochemic trit of Kali Mur
These tissue Salt blends have been carefully formulated to contain 100% value of each of the tissue Salt used. Allisone tissue Salt are triturated by hand, and the new synergies take up to seven times the work compared to the individual Salt. While they are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, unlike other tissue Salt on the market Allisone uses a Sugar-free and lactose-free base, with no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood Sugar levels, and are suitable for everyone.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the information on this website or in emails is not intended to diagnose, treat nor cure disease, but is for educational purposes only to enhance your wellbeing. Consult your practitioner if you think you have a medical condition.