The biochemic water distributor, Nat Mur moisturises the cells and tissues. It promotes vitality and eases melancholy. Another must in the first-aid kit, it helps at the onset of colds, allergies, it reduces swelling and eases insect bites, burns and sunburn.
Most of our body is comprised of water, so this is an important salt for almost everyone – without it the body cannot utilise the water. Any excessive moisture or dryness (they sometimes both occur together such as dry lips and runny nose) is a signal for this salt. It helps to reduce puffiness in the face and minimises the depth of the naso-labial fold. With Kali Phos it helps to shift despondency and revitalise body, mind and spirit.
Nat Mur (Tissue salt No. 9) is indicated to assist:
- Cravings for salty foods
- Excessive thirst
- Predisposition to insect bites
- Grief or despondency
- Elimination of excess fluid
- Dry skin
- Weeping skin
- Cold sores
Facial Analysis Signs
- Puffiness under eyes
- Cheeks may appear to puffy, bloated or spongy
- Edge of eyelid(s) appears greasy and moist
- Obvious nasolabial fold
- Adults and Children: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice daily or as recommended.
- Infants: Once tablet (crushed) daily.
- Acute conditions: Every half hour until symptoms subside.